Sunday, March 6, 2011

tired

Just don't really know what I feel right now.  

I'm REALLY depressed. Maybe I shouldn't be drinking tonight, I don't trust myself. 

I don't want to go back to being that person that I used to be. 

I'm so tired of trying.  

I just want to sleep for eternity, go into an eternal void.  

Or wake up and be someone else, waking up to see that this hell that I call a life was nothing but merely a bad dream.  

I wish I could be truly happy, "normal". 

So tired, so angry, so sad. 

I really want to die, I can't believe I just wrote that, but it's how I truly feel. 

Don't know what to do.  

don't want to sleep, even though I am extremely tired right now.  

Please don't let me let go... 

Hold me ,  

Tell me everything is okay, 

Let me know you're here, 

Tell me how strong I am... 

Show me how disciplined I am. 

I'm sick of being a nobody, not good enough to be a somebody.  

I'm such a stupid puppet... 

Good night to all, I'm just saying what's on my mind....drunk and depressed, good combination huh? 

Thank you anyone who takes the time to read this nonsense.

0 comments: