Sunday, March 6, 2011

behind....

Everything around me is blurring as I look at myself in the mirror
Am I kidding myself? Look at me...
Dark circle under my eyes, my lips pale
The fakest smile I have ever seen over me face
New tears run down my cheeks, my face paler than paper.
Who am I joking? Everyone can see that bruise on my eye
The red slits on my writs and the pain in my eyes.
I spend the day faking a smile and saying everything is fine
And telling everyone I love him
Can't anyone save me from this nightmare? 
When someone askes if im fine, can't they see the horrible smile? 
Can't they see the tears? 
Can't they hear me when I turn around and say everything? 
Can't they hear me screaming inside so loud? 
Screaming that im living me nightmare? 
So, everything i know is gone..
I give up and let go
I give up on my fake smile.. 

0 comments: