Friday, February 18, 2011

Why? Please tell me


Why did u leave me?
I thought u love me
I thought u said you’ll be mine forever
I thought u promise me you’ll never gonna leave me
Now that your gone
Everyone is coming after you
They all want you, but I still love you
What you gonna do?
Will you love me again or find other one?
How if I ask u out again?
Would you say Yes or No?
I have a lot of question two ask, but I know u cant answer them
Why do u need to leave me if you said I LOVE YOU, so many times to me.
I want you to be my angel,
To be my teacher and to be my Everything and I want you to go back on my arms
I’m not like this before, you change me so much
Why do you need to leave me?
Why life need to be so complicated?
The more you love someone the more they hurts you
Isn’t life sucks?
I cannot longer hold your hand
I cannot longer kiss your lip
I cannot be with you forever, If you choose to say Goodbye!

0 comments: